PIXL8 is a creative studio and business consultancy operating at the intersection of blockchain and brands. We pride ourselves on delivering cohesive programs, strategic partnerships and marketing solutions for our integrated partners and clients. PIXL8 brings a wealth of global connectivity and experience across industries, with a specific focus on decentralized finance and the growth of the Bitcoin economy.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for helping to create, manage and implement the product marketing strategy and tactical plans that translate into clear and effective communications across paid, earned and owned channels. You will be responsible for working directly with the brand, supporting strategic partners, and initiating/executing integrated product marketing opportunities. The role entails working directly with external agency partners (Brand/Design, Media Planning & Buying, Experiential, Performance & Regional Localization Agencies) and operating with a trusted, positive and motivating mindset to drive growth for the business.
Initially the role will report into the PIXL8 leadership team and over time will report into the VP of Marketing. It will require working cross-functionally with both domestic and international teams across growth, operations, product and finance.
- 8+ years of experience including experience in B2B marketing; ecommerce or payments
- Be passionate about Bitcoin and decentralized finance, looking for intelligent ways to take ownership and build on a leadership position in the crypto payments space
- Experience achieving ambitious KPIs and taking responsibility for the execution and performance
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies, channels and campaigns
- Ability to direct internal resource and external agency partners against well defined campaigns and calendars
- Proven ability to manage and measure team members internal and external
- Understand the modern approach to marketing, exploring the breadth of today's media environment.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback
- Excellent skills using cloud based modern business tools eg Google Suite, CRM’s, Microsoft Suite and other communication tools.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the brand product marketing strategy and execution for the business of this integrated brand partner in collaboration with the VP of marketing and relevant stakeholders.
- Inform on the budget for advertising and integrated campaigns
- Lead and contribute to strategic processes such as product positioning, research, analysis and campaign performance reviews
- Collaborate with social media team to design and execute integrated social media campaigns
- Competitor and customer insights analysis, with quarterly reports and recommendations provided to leadership teams
- Champion the product with brand partners
- Leverage the brand’s top sponsorship properties through engaging customer focused co-marketing programs
- Form clear and insightful perspectives on the brand’s customers across both B2B and B2C, utilizing data and insights from credible research and discovery processes
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to create breakthrough customer offerings and advance marketing by experimenting with new technologies, disruptive media and new tools and techniques
- In collaboration with the content team, create and execute programs to enable a strong content publishing pipeline
- Create scalable processes and best practices to support brand expansion across industry verticals and geographies
- Remain up-to-date with emerging platforms, trends and best practices across brand marketing, digital marketing and social media, and regularly share your perspective.
- Represent the brand at relevant industry events and through ongoing thought leadership and expert commentary
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying