PIXL8 is a creative studio and business consultancy operating at the intersection of blockchain and brands. We pride ourselves on delivering cohesive programs, strategic partnerships and marketing solutions for our integrated partners and clients. PIXL8 brings a wealth of global connectivity and experience across industries, with a specific focus on decentralized finance and the growth of the Bitcoin economy.
The Director of Performance Marketing will be responsible for implementing the brand’s demand generation marketing strategy and tactical plan with the goal of raising brand awareness and reputation, generating inbound traffic and leads and maintaining a favorable brand image with potential customers, employees and the public. This role is specifically designed to service a key PIXL8 brand partner in the crypto payments space. The role manages the creation, curation, management and measurement of online campaigns including CPA, CPL, SEO, SEM, CPV, email etc.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and growth marketing experience, ideally within the financial or crypto sector, and be a creative thinker who is results-driven. They will be responsible for leading and collaborating with internal and external content partners and agencies from content creation to media planning and implementation.
Initially the role will report into the PIXL8 leadership team and eventually to the VP of Marketing. It will require working cross-functionally with both domestic and international teams across growth, operations, product and finance.
- Experienced in media planning and execution across performance marketing channels.
- Working knowledge of search and social, and content marketing principles
- Demonstrated project management, analytics and insight driven work
- Team player with ability to lead cross-functional groups to get to an outcome efficiently
- Extensive experience implementing an integrated performance marketing strategy, managing a business through a demand funnel across multiple markets and customer segments
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, digital marketing and email marketing tactics and technology.
- Test and learn mindset with an iterative approach
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to effectively partner with and influence stakeholders.
- Familiar with modern growth hacking techniques through the use of contemporary platforms such as Tik Tok, reddit and other Web2 / Web3 social and community engagement platforms.
- Experience within the financial industry, ideally having worked for an agency or direct with a fin tech business or financial payments product / service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within the marketing and sales departments to develop relevant campaigns and tactics to reach both B2B and B2C audiences
- Design, create, execute and optimize performance based marketing campaigns that address critical customer needs with the end goal of increasing customer engagement and conversion
- Devise and drive data-driven experiments in marketing initiatives that optimize the brand’s user experience at scale
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and refine our targeting and segmentation, and to identify, produce or adapt compelling content, marketing assets and thought leadership to drive demand.
- Analysis of key metrics, benchmark reporting to demonstrate ROI
- Report and monitor success metrics and identify critical improvement opportunities with the programs to build scalable best practices that can also inform international market expansion efforts.
- Build a strong trusted relationship with the product, website and growth teams, working to build out and optimize digital and online communication channels for customers and prospects.
- Build and manage budgets across the performance marketing spectrum
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying